Behind the scene
Hi, I’m Zahrah (or Zara, it’s almost the same). I’m a sixteen-year-old student living in Jakarta, Indonesia. I’m currently studying as a secondary student, majoring in Science. Other than loving books, I sometimes make art and short stories based on my mood.
This blog was created in May 2015. I decided to make my own book blog after spending like six months checking out people’s blog. And here I am, making a new page of my blog where I put some random facts about me. Yay.
Random facts about Zara:
- I grew up with Enid Blyton books and Star Wars.
- I’m into Young Adult and Middle-Grade books.
- My favorite book genres are dystopian, fantasy, utopian, and contemporary.
- My favorite music genres are alternative rock, 60’s classic rock, pop punk, and a bit of jazz.
- I’m not really into movies, which is kind of weird. But if it’s a book adaption one, well, it’s a whole different story.
- I like smelling books. I bet you all do.
- Coffee over tea, definitely.
Things to expect here, on my blog:
- Book-related posts; reviews, adaptation, memes, thoughts, and yeah, just whatever.
- My life journal; since I love to explore places and take pictures, I’ll be putting my experiences here.
- Some of my art, if I feel like it.
Let’s be social!
Hit me up anytime, I love conversations! 😉
Follow my personal social medias:
And things that aren’t too personal:
Yeah, that’s it. I don’t even know what’s the point of making this stuff but if you’d like to know more about me or maybe you have questions like “How do you like your eggs in the morning?” you can leave a comment or email me at latishazahrah(at)ymail(dot)com. And for that question, I like my eggs scrambled in the morning.