Behind the scene
Hi, I’m Zahrah (or Zara, it’s simpler that way). I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia, January 14, 2000. This blog was created in May 2015, it went through a couple of renovations and ended up as my personal spot. I don’t promise any of you for a pleasing blog content, I’m here just to blabber things I used to keep to myself. I don’t know, really. Welcome, anyways.
- I grew up with Star Wars not Harry Potter.
- I’m into Young Adult and Middle Grade books.
- My favorite book genres are dystopian, fantasy, and contemporary.
- My favorite music genres are alternative rock, 60’s classic rock, pop punk, and a bit of jazz (but I listen to mostly everything).
- I’m not really into movies, which is kind of weird for some people.
Things to expect here, on my blog:
- Book-related posts; reviews, adaptation, memes, thoughts, and just whatever.
- My life journal.
- Random things I wrote on my notes.
- Some of my art, if I feel like it.
- Deep thoughts and what I honestly think about the world.
Let’s be social!
Hit me up anytime.
Follow my personal social medias:
And things that aren’t too personal:
Yeah, that’s it. I don’t even know what’s the point of making this stuff but if you’d like to know more about me or maybe you have questions like “How do you like your eggs in the morning?” you can leave a comment or email me at latishazahrah(at)ymail(dot)com. And for that question, I like my eggs scrambled in the morning.